Surf News-united pinoy surfers

What's going on around us?

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

PACIFICA TRIP

But its around 45 minutes to 1 hour drive where I live (Hercules, CA). Wala akong magawa, it's sunny, ang taas ng araw, i called up my friends, it's time to hit the beach! It's sunday and the traffic going to Pacifica was hell! It's moving though not like in Manila, but still...ridiculous!Walang nagawa ang Mitsubishi Evo ni Araen (my friend) sa traffic, naka-topdown pa kami, and his girlfriend Ching was freezing at the back of the car.I've been to Pacifica na before, I visited my friend Hope Matriano, my colleague from Manila, pero hindi ako pumunta sa beach area. Pacifica is like Baguio in January, foggy and grey. Sabi ko nga kay Hope, "mamatay ako dito sa lungkot".So yun na nga, from the hi-way going down the beach, halos di mo na makita ang beach sa sobrang kapal ng fog. I thought walang naglalaro that day because of the fog, but pagka-park namin, voila!Madaming naglalaro. Madaming tao. Magulo.

Eto ang characteristic ng Pacifica:
Qualitywave quality - Standard wave experience - All surfers
frequency - Don't know
Wavetype - Beach-
breakdirection - Right and leftpower - Fun
normal length - Short (<50m)>Tide & Swelltide
position - High tide onlytide movement - Rising Tideswell
size - Starts working at less than 1m - 3ft and holds up to 2m+ / 6ft+
swell direction - NorthWest, North, West,wind - East, South, SouthEast

Other Details
week crowd - Crowded
week-end crowd - Ultra-crowded
hazards - Rips, locals, pollution, sharks

I took some pictures but it was really foggy, parang any moment lalabas ang mga host ng "ASAP" para kumanta.Rebel PinoyHercules, CA

REBEL PINOY

back to MAIN PAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home